The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones, the MB2k features a hypercardioid dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control.
The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones, the MB2k features a unidirectional dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control. Its frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup. This rugged, all-metal mic is equipped Audio-Technica's Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, with noise-reducing soft-touch finish, MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Hypercardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
||60 - 14,000 Hz
|Open Circuit Sensitivity
||-54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa