A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone.
A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. It features Audio-Technica's Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Cardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
||80 - 12,000 Hz
|Open Circuit Sensitivity
||-53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa